Anti-hustle productivity does exist
Remove yourself from toxic productivity and embrace a more meaningful mindset.
What is toxic productivity?
Losing sight of what’s most important because you’re ‘busy’.
Being connected 24/7/365 to your work without clear boundaries.
Believing that your self-worth is tied to how much you do.
Here’s how Cascadin can help you create a more meaningful relationship with productivity
- You control the reminders you need, they don’t control you.
- It’s easier to set healthy boundaries for yourself.
- You can look back on your accomplishments without tying them to your self-worth.
For small teams
- You process meaningful notifications, in one place, when you need them.
- You can be more intentional about the work you do together.
- Meetings are meaningful because you’re all on the same page already.
It’s a simple software tool to help you do less, better
- Simplicity means you’ll be organizing in minutes, not weeks.
- Reminders help you stay on track so you don’t miss details.
- All your related work stays together, so you’ll never lose anything again.
Start your free trial today
Explore Cascadin for free for 30 days.
No credit card required, no commitment.